Non-GMO Packaged & Frozen Foods
Local & Organic Dairy Products
Local & Organic Farm Meats & Eggs
Organic Teas, Coffees & Beverages
Freshly Baked Breads & Sweets
Bulk Grains, Nuts & More
Vitamins & Supplements
Health & Beauty Products
Natural Cleaning Supplies
In our commitment to healthful practices, our Co-Op avoids the following:
- genetically engineered or modified foods (GMOs)
- preservatives, additives and artificial flavors
- animal-tested products
- high-fructose corn syrup
- trans fats
- hydrogenated oils
- nitrites and nitrates
- recombinant bovine growth hormones.
In our commitment to sustainable practices, our Co-Op practices the following:
- We source green energy by purchasing "green tags" for our electrical usage;
- We purchase biodiesel from Hale Hill Biofuels to heat our building;
- We share installed solar panels on the roof of our building, which cover a portion of our electrical usage;
- We recycle and compost.
Co-Ops are collectively owned and democratically run. Consider membership. Members enjoy greater discounts and exercise their vote in directing our future and serving our community. For more information on joining our dynamic, growing community, click here.